Skip to main content

Starting it Over

Starting over sounds boring. doesn't it? It is more boring while you pursue it while you are starting it over. It is hardest in the beginning even if you are determined that you have to do it you could still fail. Because starting over, take much more than strength and determination it needs support from your loved ones e.g. your family, friends, your Girlfriend or Boyfriend (Yeah No shit! who am I to judge you?). you have to do everything still, they would not do anything, but it will give you an inexplicable energy and positivity to keep digging. Another problem which I face in starting it over all again is where, to begin with? What is the mantra of where to begin from? In my opinion just before starting it over sit back for a while and think if you have any second thoughts about it and when you are sure that you are ready to start a  new journey then start it. Start it from any point if it is not irrational. also if in between the process you feel tired take rest it's normal to be tired frustrated because it is hard not everyone has the courage to start it over but the rest we discussed earlier should not be so long that when you come back from rest you don't have to start it again.
Bon Voyage.
Also, I would like to apologize if you find anything uncovered in this post I'm an amateur rookie writer(using this word as I can't remember better substitute for it) who just writes whatever he feels like.
Comment, if you have anything to say to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Hate or Apathy?

Physical abduction can be undone. But none can do anything if you are abducted by a feeling, memory and self gratitude i.e. Its incorrigible, it lessens as the times fades away and if you are unlucky you will grow hatred to these feelings but if you are lucky you grow apathy towards these feeling. I have read somewhere Opposite of Love is not hate, hate is Love gone bad; the opposite of love is apathy when you really don't care what happens to others. I was thinking what kind of losser do such things write comment on a blog so late in the night sitting on rooftop eating 🍫 chocolate and listening to BEST OF RAJ KAPOOR even though he do know that it's is like crying over spilled milk. Can't say always but sometimes it feels good to imagine about all those things  which deep down I know are never gonna happen in first place, but this is the point of imagination you can imagine as much as you  want to but don't just expect them to be true. What I'm still not sure a

My Birthday

Hi pals its my birthday today. I had turned 18 today :-). Now i am legally  ready to vote. But no one remembered my birthday except my family members and one friend of mine but its okay i had always tried to stay away from the peoples and now there is no one to wish me my fucking birthday. I was sleepless in the night, actually i was expecting some wishes but there was no asshole to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY.     My cousine always tells me expectations leads toward the disappoint ment. According to him this is my fault that no one wished me my birthday. Afterall i was expecting a birthday wish from her but why would she will wish me when i had messaged to not to talk me ever.