Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Songs I wish you to listen with me.

I also want someone in my life to whom I can show my playlist of the songs of the legendary era of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. The exclusive songs which I listen, sing along when I'm alone when I'm thinking. This is one of the too many things on my bucket list. This person will be exactly like me who will like the matured old rugged but melodious voice of S.D. Burman, the playful style of Kishor, The tragedy of Mukesh and Gurudatt, The great Noorjahan, Geeta Dutt and sweetest voice you will hear ever Lata Mangeshkar and any more.

Love, Hate or Apathy?

Physical abduction can be undone. But none can do anything if you are abducted by a feeling, memory and self gratitude i.e. Its incorrigible, it lessens as the times fades away and if you are unlucky you will grow hatred to these feelings but if you are lucky you grow apathy towards these feeling. I have read somewhere Opposite of Love is not hate, hate is Love gone bad; the opposite of love is apathy when you really don't care what happens to others. I was thinking what kind of losser do such things write comment on a blog so late in the night sitting on rooftop eating 🍫 chocolate and listening to BEST OF RAJ KAPOOR even though he do know that it's is like crying over spilled milk. Can't say always but sometimes it feels good to imagine about all those things  which deep down I know are never gonna happen in first place, but this is the point of imagination you can imagine as much as you  want to but don't just expect them to be true. What I'm still not sure a