Skip to main content

Problems

Problems in your life are like cow shit lying on the street. You are lackadaisical, impetuous walking sloppily in the street unaware of cowshit lying on the street waiting just for the reckless fellow like you. You, as you are destined, stepped into the cow shit, this is your first ever encounter with cow shit (earlier you have familiarized yourself with sludge but not with this smelling THING) and you are not happy about it no one ever becomes. You stepped out of it and now you are thinking whatever has to happen, happened. (This is your first time so of course, you are naive to think about it like this.) The moment you took another stepped you realized there is still something to tackle, and getting vexed you think what now? and now you check your shoes you find that the cow shit is struck with your shoes and as you are moving forward you are accompanied with it leaving marks behind and not just marks you are spreading smells as well. If you have surrounded yourself with fake people and psychophants they will leave you complaining about the cowshit and its smell. At the same time, you will see people who will be brave enough to walk along with your side and to condole you selflessly they would do nothing that will remove the smell but their presence itself will fill you with immense energy and confidence.
What I want to convey to ourselves(you & me) is life is like this we get a problem we tackle it and then again we face something new very next moment and this goes on and on unless we wash our shoes (metaphorically) or as in real life when we perish in nothingness. When you see this you might think I'm filled with pessimism but no I like to think of it as realism and in my opinion all of us no matter how rich or poor one is faces the problems till they die fortunately some dies happy and unfortunately most of the people die unhappy.
You are not the only guy who faced these problems or will face in the life everyone gets oneself stepped into the cowshit unwillingly and spread smells be it the most beautiful girl at your workplace or the ugliest person you have encountered in your life (=You). If you are sensitive enough which I think you are you will also be troubled when some of your kith and kins or any stranger get themselves in grave problems but don't affect yourself because of them do your bit but don't worry this is very common to people get in trouble and more often than never they don't know how to get over with, I'm saying this to you but this is something I fail to do. I've got huge respect for those who are sensitive and do their bit and don't get affected.
This all is the perception of the 21-year-old me. You might think what a 21-year-old knows but I know something Bob Dylan wrote Don't Think Twice when he was 21. I am not equal to one of the infinitesimal part of him but I know somethings it is not much but it is my progeny.
P.S. All stupid opinion is personal so bear with it, extremists don't get angry if I think COWSHIT is smelly and finally if you liked it then .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Hate or Apathy?

Physical abduction can be undone. But none can do anything if you are abducted by a feeling, memory and self gratitude i.e. Its incorrigible, it lessens as the times fades away and if you are unlucky you will grow hatred to these feelings but if you are lucky you grow apathy towards these feeling. I have read somewhere Opposite of Love is not hate, hate is Love gone bad; the opposite of love is apathy when you really don't care what happens to others. I was thinking what kind of losser do such things write comment on a blog so late in the night sitting on rooftop eating 🍫 chocolate and listening to BEST OF RAJ KAPOOR even though he do know that it's is like crying over spilled milk. Can't say always but sometimes it feels good to imagine about all those things  which deep down I know are never gonna happen in first place, but this is the point of imagination you can imagine as much as you  want to but don't just expect them to be true. What I'm still not sure a

Songs I wish you to listen with me.

I also want someone in my life to whom I can show my playlist of the songs of the legendary era of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. The exclusive songs which I listen, sing along when I'm alone when I'm thinking. This is one of the too many things on my bucket list. This person will be exactly like me who will like the matured old rugged but melodious voice of S.D. Burman, the playful style of Kishor, The tragedy of Mukesh and Gurudatt, The great Noorjahan, Geeta Dutt and sweetest voice you will hear ever Lata Mangeshkar and any more.